dr inż. Abhishek Kumar Jha
- additive manufacturing
- angular displacement sensor, asymmetric devices, directional rotation, electrically small resonators, microwave measurement technique, microwave sensors, rotation sensor
- angular displacement sensor, electrically small resonators, microstrip technology, microwave measurement technique, microwave sensors
- bragg reflector, planar resonator, dielectric sensor, microwave measurement
- branch index, broadband characterization,coaxial line, constitutive parameters, magneto-dielectric
- broadband multimodal technique, complex permeability, magnetic materials, multimode, substrate integrated waveguide (siw) cavity.
- conductor-backed coplanar waveguide
- dielectric constant
- material characterization
- microwave planar sensor
- Department of Microwave and Antenna Engineering
- Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics
This letter presents a novel microwave-based rotation sensor having a wide dynamic range to detect and measure the angular displacement in terms of the change in resonant frequency. The proposed sensor is based on the microstrip technology, where a rotor comprised of a complementary splitring resonator (CSRR) placed on the ground plane of the microstrip line is free to rotate around its axis. The mechanical rotation of CSRR determines...
This article presents a technique based on a modified complementary split-ring resonator (CSRR) to detect angular displacement and direction of rotation with high resolution and sensitivity over a wide dynamic range. The proposed microwave planar sensor takes advantage of the asymmetry of the sensor geometry and measures the angle of rotation in terms of the change in the relative phase of the reflection coefficients. The sensor...
In this paper, an attractive measurement techniqueis proposed to retrieve the broadband permittivity and permeabil-ity of the magneto-dielectric materials. The proposed techniqueis quite novel which mitigates the major problems associatedwith the conventional broadband RF material characterizationtechniques such as numerical instability and phase uncertaintywhen the length of the sample exceeds...
seen 105 times