dr inż. Abhishek Jha
- additive manufacturing
- angular displacement sensor, asymmetric devices, directional rotation, electrically small resonators, microwave measurement technique, microwave sensors, rotation sensor
- angular displacement sensor, electrically small resonators, microstrip technology, microwave measurement technique, microwave sensors
- bragg reflector, planar resonator, dielectric sensor, microwave measurement
- conductor-backed coplanar waveguide
- dielectric constant
- material characterization
- microwave planar sensor
A Microwave Sensor with Operating Band Selection to Detect Rotation and Proximity in the Rapid Prototyping Industry
This paper presents a novel sensor for detecting and measuring angular rotation and proximity, intended for rapid prototyping machines. The sensor is based on a complementary split-ring resonator (CSRR) driven by a conductor-backed coplanar waveguide. The sensor has a planar topology, which makes it simple and cost-effective to produce and accurate in measuring both physical quantities. The sensor has two components, a rotor, and...
This article presents a technique based on a modified complementary split-ring resonator (CSRR) to detect angular displacement and direction of rotation with high resolution and sensitivity over a wide dynamic range. The proposed microwave planar sensor takes advantage of the asymmetry of the sensor geometry and measures the angle of rotation in terms of the change in the relative phase of the reflection coefficients. The sensor...
This letter presents a novel microwave-based rotation sensor having a wide dynamic range to detect and measure the angular displacement in terms of the change in resonant frequency. The proposed sensor is based on the microstrip technology, where a rotor comprised of a complementary splitring resonator (CSRR) placed on the ground plane of the microstrip line is free to rotate around its axis. The mechanical rotation of CSRR determines...
seen 52 times