Igor Garnik graduated from the Faculty of Electronics at the Gdańsk University of Technology (1992). He works at the Gdańsk University of Technology since 1997 - first employed as an assistant in the Department of Ergonomics and Maintenance of Technical Systems at the Faculty of Management and Economics, and then - after obtaining the degree of doctor in 2006 as an assistant professor. In the years 2009–2015 he was the coordinator of the Baltic Science Festival (Bałtycki Festiwal Nauki) at the Faculty of Management and Economics. In years 2016-2020 Vice-Dean for Organization at the Faculty of Management and Economics. He is an Certified Autodesk Instructor.
- ergonomics and research in the field of usability of IT systems
- development of design methods taking into account the users' needs
- HCI (Human-Computer Interaction)
- UCD (User-Centred Design)
- UX (User eXperience)
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Multimedia and Internet Technologies
- Presentation Technologies
- Interactive Visualisation
- Multimedia Business Presentations
Consultations take place in room 705 in Building "B":
- on Fridays (except 24th and 31st December), 3:00 - 4:00 PM (CET) and additionally online access on the Microsoft Teams platform,
ATTENTION. On January 7, 2022, consultations exceptionally take place from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- on Sundays, during meetings of part time studies, from 8:00 to 9:00 AM (CET) and 1:00 to 2:00 PM (CET).
seen 732 times