dr inż. Jacek Lebiedź
- Deputy Head of Department at Department of Intelligent Interactive Systems
- Profesor uczelni ze stop. nauk. dr at Department of Intelligent Interactive Systems
- Head of Research Laboratory at Laboratorium Zanurzonej Wizualizacji Przestrzennej
Profesor uczelni ze stop. nauk. dr
- Department of Intelligent Interactive Systems
- Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics
Deputy Head of Department
- Gmach Elektroniki Telekomunikacji i Informatyki pokój 423
- (58) 347 10 89
Head of Research Laboratory
Budynek A Elektroniki
room EA 420 open in new tab
- (58) 347 20 96
In recent years, many centers in the world attempted to build a virtual reality laboratory. The main idea of such laboratory is to allow the user to “immerse” into and move in a computer-generated virtual world. In the paper, the underlying principles of the system of virtual reality (VR) are described. The selected implementations constructed by the research centers of the world are also presented. The cave automatic virtual environment...
The paper describes the modern Immersive 3D Visualization Lab (I3DVL) established at the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics of the Gdańsk University of Technology (GUT) and its potential to prepare virtual tours and architectural visualizations on the example of the application allowing a virtual walk through the Coal Market in Gdańsk. The paper presents devices of this laboratory (CAVE, walk simulator etc.),...
The aim of this paper is to introduce a NUT model (NUT: network-uncertainty-trust) that aids the decrease of the uncertainty of measurements in autonomous hybrid Internet of Things sensor networks. The problem of uncertainty in such networks is a consequence of various operating conditions and varied quality of measurement nodes, making statistical approach less successful. This paper presents a model for decreasing the uncertainty...
Obtained scientific degrees/titles
Obtained science degreedr inż. Information science (Technology)
seen 1496 times