(Field of Science):
- Chemical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Forestry (Agricultural sciences)
- Agriculture and horticulture (Agricultural sciences)
- Nutrition and food technology (Agricultural sciences)
- Biological sciences (Natural sciences)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
Ministry points: Help
|2020||100||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||100||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
- open in new tab
- Information on publishing policy
- https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/aep/aep-overview.xml open in new tab
- Information on the conditions of self-archiving
- Included in license
- Is self-archiving allowed by the journal?
- Yes - with restrictions
- Information on research data policy
- Additional information
Indexed in DOAJ
Must link to journal homepage with DOI.
Papers published in journal
The paper presents new non-ionic deep eutectic solvent (DES) composed of natural and non-toxic components i.e. guaiacol, camphor and levulinic acid in 1:1:3 molar ratio as a promising absorbent for removal of selected volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including dichloromethane, toluene, hexamethyldisiloxane and propionaldehyde from model biogas. The affi nity of DES for VOCs was determined as vapour-liquid coeffi cients and the...
The paper presents the results of a study of parameters used for determining the amount of organic pollutants in wastewater flowing into a collective wastewater treatment plant with a population equivalent of about 120 000 PE. The plant constituted part of a sewage system. Assays were performed for biochemical oxygen demand (BOD5), chemical oxygen demand (CODCr), permanganete index (CODMn) and total organic carbon (TOC). In addition,...
Advanced automotive fl eet repair facility wastewater treatment was investigated with Zero-Valent Iron/Hydrogen Peroxide (Air/ZVI/H2 O2 ) process for different process parameters: ZVI and H2 O2 doses, time, pH. The highest Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) removal effi ciency, 76%, was achieved for ZVI/H2 O2 doses 4000/1900 mg/L, 120 min process time, pH 3.0. COD decreased from 933 to 227 mg/L. In optimal process conditions odor and...
seen 85 times