(Field of Science):
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Pharmacology and pharmacy (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Forestry (Agricultural sciences)
- Nutrition and food technology (Agricultural sciences)
- Biological sciences (Natural sciences)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
- Physical sciences (Natural sciences)
Ministry points: Help
|2020||200||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||200||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
- author's version of the article before the review
- author's version of the article after the review
Status table SHERPA RoMEO
|RoMEO color||Archiving policy|
|Green||can archive pre-prints and post-prints or a version of the publisher|
|Blue||can archive post-prints|
|Yellow||can archive pre-prints|
|White||can not archive any materials|
Papers published in journal
In the course of evolution, nature has endowed humans with systems for the recognition of a wide range of tastes with a sensitivity and selectivity which are indispensable for the evaluation of edibility and flavour attributes. Inspiration by a biological sense of taste has become a basis for the design of instruments, operation principles and parameters enabling to mimic the unique properties of their biological precursors. In...
The direct electrical connection of laccase on the electrode surface is a key feature in the design of efficient and stable biocathodes. However, laccases can perform a direct electron transfer only when they are in the preferable orientation toward the electrode. Here we report the investigation of the orientation of Laccase from Amano on multi-walled carbon nanotube surface modified with naphthalene group. Naphthylated multi...
Comparison of the paracetamol electrochemical determination using boron-doped diamond electrode and boron-doped carbon nanowallsPublication
Two different type of electrodes, boron-doped diamond electrode (BDD) and boron-doped carbon nanowalls (B:CNW) electrode, were used for the electrochemical determination of paracetamol using the cyclic voltammetry and the differential pulse voltammetry in phosphate buffered saline, pH = 7.0. The main advantage of these electrodes is their utilization without any additional modification of the electrode surface. The peak current...
A characteristic feature of human and animal organs of smell is the ability to identify hundreds of thousands of odours. It is accompanied by particular smell sensations, which are a basic source of information about odour mixture. The main structural elements of biological smell systems are the olfactory receptors. Small differences in a structure of odorous molecules (odorants) can lead to significant change of odour, which is...
seen 85 times