(Field of Science):
- Mechanical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Management and quality studies (Social studies)
Ministry points: Help
|2020||40||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||40||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
- open in new tab
- Information on publishing policy
- https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/emj/emj-overview.xml open in new tab
- Information on the conditions of self-archiving
- Included in license
- Is self-archiving allowed by the journal?
- Yes - with restrictions
- Information on research data policy
- Additional information
Indexed in DOAJ
Must link to journal homepage with DOI.
Papers published in journal
The primary purpose of the research is to examine and validate determinants of user intention to use AutoCAD software, utilising the constructs from prior studies in a more integrated model. The paper proposes a revised Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) for measuring the adoption of AutoCAD. In the study, a latent construct PPA (perceived physical accessibility) was added to the proposed research model as a new determinant of AutoCAD...
The main purpose of the paper is to explore how cluster organisations (COs) take advantage of direct (F2F) and indirect (ICT) contacts in fulfilling their main roles. The paper addresses the research question: “How important are Information and Communication Technologies at each level of advancement of cluster cooperation?” The research was conducted in 2016 in four purposefully selected cluster organisations representing metal...
seen 23 times