(Field of Science):
- Literary studies (Humanities)
Ministry points: Help
|Year 2021||40||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2021||40||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2020||40||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||40||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
- open in new tab
- Information on publishing policy
- http://www.ejournals.eu/GSAW/menu/401/ open in new tab
- Information on the conditions of self-archiving
- Included in license
- Is self-archiving allowed by the journal?
- Yes - without restrictions
- Information on research data policy
- Months of embargo
- no embargo
- Additional information
Must link to journal homepage with DOI.
The Author may be asked to provide research data.
Papers published in journal
This article offers a reflection – against the historical and literary background of the epoch – on Chūya Nakahara’s work (1907–1937), who was the precursor of the Japanese syllabicaccentual verse (particular of the sonnet). Comparative analysis of his poem Mata kon haru (Spring comes again) and its Polish translation (included in the only Polish anthology of contemporary Japanese poetry...
seen 62 times