(Field of Science):
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Social and economic geography and spatial management (Social studies)
- Earth and related environmental sciences (Natural sciences)
Ministry points: Help
|2020||20||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||20||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
- open in new tab
- Information on publishing policy
- http://www.gaee.agh.edu.pl/ramki/dla_autorow.html open in new tab
- Information on the conditions of self-archiving
- Included in license
- Is self-archiving allowed by the journal?
- Yes - without restrictions
- Information on research data policy
- Additional information
- Must link to journal homepage with DOI. Creative Commons license based on correspondence with the editors.
Papers published in journal
Analyzing the Impact of Simulated Multispectral Images on Water Classification Accuracy by Means of Spectral CharacteristicsPublication
Remote sensing is widely applied in examining the parameters of the state and quality of water. Spectral characteristics of water are strictly connected with the dispersion of electromagnetic radiation by suspended matter and the absorp-tion of radiation by water and chlorophyll a and b.Multispectral sensor ALI has bands within the ranges of electromagnetic radia-tion: blue and infrared, absent in sensors such as Landsat, SPOT,...
seen 30 times