(Field of Science):
- Architecture and urban planning (Engineering and Technology)
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Information and communication technology (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Pharmacology and pharmacy (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Security studies (Social studies)
- Astronomy (Natural sciences)
- Physical sciences (Natural sciences)
(Field of Science)
Ministry points: Help
|Year 2021||140||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2021||140||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2020||140||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||140||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
Papers published in journal
A novel approach exploiting properties of convolutional neural networks for vessel movement anomaly detection and classificationPublication
The article concerns the automation of vessel movement anomaly detection for maritime and coastal traffic safety services. Deep Learning techniques, specifically Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), were used to solve this problem. Three variants of the datasets, containing samples of vessel traffic routes in relation to the prohibited area in the form of a grayscale image, were generated. 1458 convolutional neural networks with...
The paper presents the methodology for the synthesis of a Fuzzy Multi-Regional Fractional Order PID controller (FMR-FOPID) used to control the average thermal power of a PWR nuclear reactor in the load following mode. The controller utilizes a set of FOPID controllers and the fuzzy logic Takagi-Sugeno reasoning system. The proposed methodology is based on two optimization parts. The first part is devoted to finding the optimal...
Systems with microturbines are implemented for local generation of heat and electricity. This paper presents the analysis of control concepts for a vapour microturbine set with a generator with permanent magnets, intended to work in small heat and power plants. Control system variants differed by the selection of controlled signals and set parameters. Possible ways of control were discussed and compared with experimentally determined...
seen 49 times