(Field of Science):
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Mechanical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Pharmacology and pharmacy (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Astronomy (Natural sciences)
- Physical sciences (Natural sciences)
(Field of Science)
Ministry points: Help
|Year 2021||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2021||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2020||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
Papers published in journal
Instantaneous rotational speed measurement of the engine is crucial in routine inspection and maintenance of an automobile engine. Since the contact measurement of rotational speed is not always available, the vibration measurement has been used for noncontact rotational speed estimation methods. Unfortunately, the accuracy of the noncontact estimation methods by analyzing engine vibration frequency is not satisfactory due to the...
Fluctuation-enhanced sensing (FES) is an exciting and relatively new research field that promises to extend the range of information that can be extracted from a single sensor. In FES, the stochastic fluctuations of the sensor signal, rather than its average value, are recorded and analyzed. Typical components of such fluctuations are due to interactions at the microscopic level. Proper statistical analysis provides optimum sensory...
We present experimental results of fluctuation-enhanced gas sensing by low-cost resistive sensors made of a mixture of graphene flakes and TiO2 nanoparticles. Both components are photocatalytic and activated by UV light. Two UV LEDs of different wavelengths (362 and 394 nm) were applied to modulate the gas sensing of the layers. Resistance noise was recorded at low frequencies, between 8 Hz and 10 kHz. The sensors’ response was...
seen 53 times