(Field of Science):
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Chemical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Mechanical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Pharmacology and pharmacy (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Nutrition and food technology (Agricultural sciences)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
- Physical sciences (Natural sciences)
Ministry points: Help
|2020||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
- author's version of the article before the review
- author's version of the article after the review
Status table SHERPA RoMEO
|RoMEO color||Archiving policy|
|Green||can archive pre-prints and post-prints or a version of the publisher|
|Blue||can archive post-prints|
|Yellow||can archive pre-prints|
|White||can not archive any materials|
Papers published in journal
In this work, electrosynthesis of electroactive, 3D nano-/micro-structured porous polypyrrole film is presented. The PPy film was synthesized potentiostatically in a one-step process from aqueous solution of pyrrole and lithium perchlorate. The growth mechanism of such structure included: the formation of typical globular PPy film, followed by the formation of the PPy fibers, which then took part in the formation of 3D highly porous...
The synthesis of novel tunable carbon-based nanostructure represented a pivotal point to enhance the efficiency of existing photocatalysts and to extend their applicability to a wider number of sustainable processes. In this letter, we describe a transparent photocatalytic heterostructure by growing boron-doped carbon nanowalls (B-CNWs) on quartz, followed by a simple TiO2 sol-gel deposition. The effect on the thickness and boron-doping...
Improved performance of LaNi0.6Fe0.4O3 solid oxide fuel cell cathode by application of a thin interface cathode functional layerPublication
In this work, novel functional layers were prepared by a low temperature spray pyrolysis method on the oxygen side of the solid oxide cells. Thin layers of Ce0.8Gd0.2O2 and LaNi0.6Fe0.4O3 are prepared between the electrolyte and the porous oxygen electrode. Additionally the influence of the sprayed ceria barrier layer on the zirconia based electrolyte with the new layers is evaluated. Impedance spectroscopy results show improvement...
The influence of thermal treatment on electrocatalytic properties of Mn-Co nanofilms on nickel foam toward oxygen evolution reaction activityPublication
This work evaluates electrodeposited and differently treated Mn-Co catalysts for their oxygen evolution reaction activity. Catalysts are evaluated in the as-deposited and heat treated state: after 350 C and 600 C. Results show that the highest electrochemical activity is obtained for the as-deposited Mn-Co oxyhydroxide, which possibly possess a layered double hydroxide structure. After the heat treatment process, especially after...
seen 202 times