Organization & Management Scientific Quarterly
(Field of Science):
- Economics and finance (Social studies)
- Communication and media studies (Social studies)
- Political science and public administration (Social studies)
- Management and quality studies (Social studies)
- Sociology (Social studies)
- Psychology (Social studies)
(Field of Science)
Ministry points: Help
|Year 2021||20||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2021||20||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2020||20||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||20||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
- open in new tab
- Information on publishing policy
- Information on the conditions of self-archiving
- Included in license
- Is self-archiving allowed by the journal?
- Yes - with restrictions
- Information on research data policy
- Months of embargo
- no embargo
- Additional information
Must link to journal homepage with DOI.
Self-archiving policy based on correspondence with the editors.
Papers published in journal
The author introduced an innovative metrisable method of describing a manufacturing process. The idea of vector structure of a manufacturing process allows to formulate quantitative relations between the activity of input streams, elements of product quality, and measurable effects of losses. The structure was basis for the formulation of the concept of the process of managing product quality in the baking industry in a vector...
To achieve the planned goal, in order to properly describe the manufacturing system management, six process stream functions were introduced. Non-dimensional flows of these functions in time can be empirically defined during the manufacturing process. They are interpreted as non-dimensional expenses. Maximum values for these functions in properly-managed processes equal one. Also, a global management function was introduced, being...
seen 56 times