(Field of Science):
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Information and communication technology (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Mechanical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Pharmacology and pharmacy (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Medical sciences (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Health sciences (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Forestry (Agricultural sciences)
- Agriculture and horticulture (Agricultural sciences)
- Animal science and fisheries (Agricultural sciences)
- Management and quality studies (Social studies)
- Law (Social studies)
- Astronomy (Natural sciences)
- Biological sciences (Natural sciences)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
- Physical sciences (Natural sciences)
- Earth and related environmental sciences (Natural sciences)
Ministry points: Help
|2021||200||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2020||200||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||200||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
Papers published in journal
Effect of electron count and chemical complexity in the Ta-Nb-Hf-Zr-Ti high-entropy alloy superconductorPublication
High-entropy alloys are made from random mixtures of principal elements on simple lattices, stabilized by a high mixing entropy. The recently discovered body-centered cubic (BCC) Ta-Nb-Hf-Zr-Ti high-entropy alloy superconductor appears to display properties of both simple crystalline intermetallics and amorphous materials; e.g., it has a well-defined superconducting transition along with an exceptional robustness against disorder....
We obtain a general connection between a quantum advantage in communication complexity and non-locality. We show that given any protocol offering a (sufficiently large) quantum advantage in communication complexity, there exists a way of obtaining measurement statistics which violate some Bell inequality. Our main tool is port-based teleportation. If the gap between quantum and classical communication complexity can grow arbitrarily...
We present transition metal-embedded (T@Gan) endohedral Ga clusters as a favorable structural motif for superconductivity and develop empirical, molecule-based, electron counting rules that govern the hierarchical architectures that the clusters assume in binary phases. Among the binary T@Gan endohedral cluster systems, Mo8Ga41, Mo6Ga31, Rh2Ga9, and Ir2 Ga9 are all previously known superconductors. The well-known exotic superconductor...
FoF1-ATPase is a rotary motor protein synthesizing ATP from ADP driven by a cross-membrane proton gradient. The proton flow through the membrane-embedded Fo generates the rotary torque that drives the rotation of the asymmetric shaft of F1. Mechanical energy of the rotating shaft is used by the F1 catalytic subunit to synthesize ATP. It was suggested that elastic power transmission with transient storage of energy in some compliant...
The supramolecular organization of self-assembling chlorosomal bacteriochlorophyll c, d, or e mimicsPublication
Bacteriochlorophylls (BChls) c, d, and e are the main light-harvesting pigments of green photosynthetic bacteria that self-assemble into nanostructures within the chlorosomes forming the most efficient antennas of photosynthetic organisms. All previous models of the chlorosomal antennae, which are quite controversially discussed because no single crystals could be grown so far from these organelles, involve a strong hydrogen-bonding...
seen 159 times