mgr Magdalena Licznerska
- Assistant at Department of Entrepreneurship and Business Law
- business education, stem, higher educational institution (hei), individual entrepreneurial orientation (ieo), perception of educational support
- digital transformation
- doradztwo w zarkesie innowacji
- family business, family firm, women, literature review, female entrepreneurship, succession
- fazy cyklu zycia
- firmy rodzinne
- firmy rodzinne, intencje przedsiebiorcze, poczucie samoskutecznosci, spoleczno - kognitywna teoria kariery
- gospodarstwa domowe, podatek dochodowy
Open Innovation Competence for a Future-Proof Workforce: A Comparative Study from Four European Universities
Digital transformation is a key driving force of open innovation to capture and transfer knowledge inside and outside of a company’s bounds. New challenges in organizing multiple knowledge flows imply the need for increased competences related to this paradigm of future employees. In this article, we organize and aggregate the competencies required for open innovation collaboration and develop a competence profile that organizes...
Abstract Purpose – The purpose of this study is to determine whether there are differences in Individual Entrepreneurial Orientation (IEO) between students who are doing their major in business studies and the ones whose areas of study are science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Design/methodology/approach – The current research investigates which factors and components contribute to EO orientation development...
A pinch of robustness and a pinch of freshness create an interesting story. That is why this study focuses on entrepreneurial intentions from an alternative theoretical perspective in an underexplored context. In this paper, it is argued that social cognitive career theory is relevant to the study of individual entrepreneurial cognition and behaviour, and it offers a solid framework in entrepreneurship research. This paper expands...
seen 1037 times