dr inż. Marcin Ciołek
- Assistant Professor at Department of Marine Electronic Systems
- adaptive signal processing
- outlier detection and elimination
- sparse autoregressive models
- elimination of clicks
- elimination of impulsive disturbances
- identification of nonstationary processes determination of estimation bandwidth model order selection
- restoration of audio signals
- adaptive estimation
- adaptive kalman filtering
- adaptive signal processing.
- Gmach Elektroniki Telekomunikacji i Informatyki pokój 546
- (58) 347 25 32
In this application-oriented paper we consider the problem of elimination of impulsive disturbances, such as clicks, pops and record scratches, from archive audio recordings. The proposed approach is based on bidirectional processing—noise pulses are localized by combining the results of forward-time and backward-time signal analysis. Based on the results of specially designed empirical tests (rather than on the results of theoretical analysis),...
Savitzky–Golay (SG) filtering is a classical signal smoothing technique based on the local least squares approximation of the analyzed signal by a linear combination of known functions of time (originally — powers of time, which corresponds to polynomial approximation). It is shown that the regularized version of the SG algorithm can be successfully applied to identification of time-varying finite impulse response (FIR) systems....
The paper presents a new, two-stage approach to identification of linear time-varying stochastic systems, based on the concepts of preestimation and postfiltering. The proposed preestimated parameter trajectories are unbiased but have large variability. Hence, to obtain reliable estimates of system parameters, the preestimated trajectories must be further filtered (postfiltered). It is shown how one can design and optimize such...
Obtained scientific degrees/titles
Obtained science degreedr inż. Automatic control and robotics (Technology)
seen 1468 times