mgr inż. Michał Rycewicz
- Assistant at Department of Metrology and Optoelectronics
- boron-doped diamond
- : recalcitrant pollutants / anodic oxidation / mineralisation efficiency / critical raw materials / boron-doped diamonds / advanced oxidation process
- boron-doped diamond (bdd) nanocrystalline sheets electrical conductivity heterojunction graphene
- boron-doped diamondflexible electrodeelectrical resistance mappingelectro-mechanical properties
- Department of Metrology and Optoelectronics
- Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics
In the following work we describe preparation and the electrochemical performance of thin and free-standing heavy boron-doped diamond (BDD) nanosheets. The investigated foils were deposited on Ta substrate using microwave plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition technique (MPECVD). Foils of two B-dopant densities were investigated, obtained on the base of 10 k and 20 k ppm [B]/[C] ratio in the gas admixture. The obtained foils...
Carbon nanowalls (CNWs) have attracted much attention for numerous applications in electrical devices because of their peculiar structural characteristics. However, it is possible to set synthesis parameters to vary the electrical and optical properties of such CNWs. In this paper, we demonstrate the direct growth of highly transparent boron-doped nanowalls (B-CNWs) on optical grade fused quartz. The effect of growth temperature...
A free-standing high boron-doped diamond nanosheet (BDDNS) has been fabricated for the development of a flexible BDDNS strain senor. High boron-doped diamond was initially grown on a tantalum substrate in a microwave plasma-assisted chemical vapor deposition method, and was then transferred to a Kapton polymer substrate to fabricate the flexible BDDNS/Kapton device. Before performing the transfer process, the thin BDDNS’s morphology...
seen 426 times