The product presents a point cloud in the set of coordinates X Y Z. The data was obtained by terrestrial laser scanning and its processing for the analysis of tanks geometry. The development process indicates the possibility to obtain the reliable results useful for the evaluation of the tank side surfaces geometry.
Data obtained using such method may not only be an important element in logistics processes related to the management of fuels base but they also allow for the assessment of the technical condition and safety of the fuels base.
Scanned object: liquid fuel tank. Scan resolution not lower than 20 cm. The scanning accuracy is not worse than 3 mm.
Measuring instrument: C10 Leica. Coordinate system: local coordinates.
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- 10.34808/633w-t097 open in new tab
- ArcGIS, CloudCompare, Leica Cyclone 3D, LIMON, DEPHOS SOFTWARE
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- liquid fuel tank
- c10 Leica
- terrestrial laser scanning
- measurements of tanks
- silos measurements
- measurement of deformation
- publication 3D MODELLING OF CYLINDRICAL-SHAPED OBJECTS FROM LIDAR DATA - AN ASSESSMENT BASED ON THEORETICAL MODELLING AND EXPERIMENTAL DATA
- publication 3D modelling of liquid fuels base infrastructure for the purpose of visualization and geometrical analysis
- publication Inżynieria odwrotna bazy paliw płynnych w Gdańsku
seen 75 times