The dataset consists of the following data:
- (raw) water stage collected at Hel and Tolkmicko stations (Hel/Tolkmicko_stage_raw.txt).
- wind direction and wind speed collected at Nowa Pasłęka station (wind_data.csv).
- daily averaged observed water stage elevations at Hel and Tolkmicko stations and outcomes from the 2D numerical model at those stations (water_stage_WSE_averaged.csv)
The parts 1 and 2 of the abovementioned datasets were originally collected and made publicly available by Polish Institute of Meteorology and Water Management (IMGW).
The data was used for the analysis of the water level variation at the polish part of the Vistula Lagoon (Baltic Sea) and simulation of water inflow and outflow transport through the Strait of Baltiysk in the years 2008-2017.
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- 10.34808/5wgr-5r25 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 62 times