The dataset represents the results of biogas plant simulation. The described plant is an agricultural biogas system, which can produce electrical energy with power estimated up to 1070 kW and heat energy that can reach 1200 kW simultaneously.
This particular biogas plant is called a wet system, which means that total concentration of dry biomass is bigger than 15%. Methane fermentation proceeds in the technology based on mesophilic fermentation, where the temperature in technological chambers reaches the value of 40 ºC. The agricultural biogas plant working in the "wet technology" uses liquid substrates and solid co-substrates. In these case are included safety integrity level SIL determination with regard to functional safety FS.
A technological diagram of a simulated agricultural biogas plant system. (a) fermentation tank No. 1; (b) fermentation tank No. 2; (c) fermentation tank No. 1; preliminary substrates tanks; (d) post-fermentation tank; (e) mixing tank; (f) pressure relief valve; (g) heat exchanger – cooler; (h) co-generator; (i) main heat exchanger; (j) gas blower; and (k) gas desulfurization system
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- 10.34808/paa9-jx33 open in new tab
- Flownex SE - nuclear version
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication Symulacja komputerowa obiektu dynamicznego na przykładzie biogazowni
- publication Real-time simulator of agricultural biogas plant
- publication Determining and verifying the safety integrity level of the safety instrumented systems with the uncertainty and security aspects
- publication Integrated functional safety and cyber security analysis
seen 90 times