Presented data shows the difference in curing characteristics and Mooney’s viscosity between commercially available reclaimed rubbers and ground tire rubber (GTR) with specific particle size distribution cured with the same curing system and with the same manner. Samples were prepared using a two-roll mill. After 24 hours of aging at ambient conditions, they were submitted to the curing analysis via Rheometer Monsanto 100S and Mooney’s viscosity via Mooney MV 2000. The attached files concern curing curves, viscosity curves data as well as parameters set by the software.
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
CC BY-NC-SANon-commercial - Share-alike
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- 10.34808/8tyn-8523 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 11 times