The presented results show the influence of commercially available bitumen and transoctenamer rubber (TOR) on the curing behavior of GTR treated by a peroxide. Samples were prepared using a two-roll mill– all in the same manner. After 24 hours of aging at ambient conditions, they were submitted to the curing analysis via Rheometer Monsanto 100S. The attached files concern curing curves data as well as crucial curing parameters set by the software.
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
CC BY-NC-SANon-commercial - Share-alike
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- 10.34808/311t-d124 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 10 times