EN: This dataset includes information about cyanobacterial occurrence in 6 lakes in the Pomorskie Province (northern Poland) in 2005 and 2006. Presented data concern basic physicochemical and biological parameters of sampled waters (temperature, pH, Chl a), occurence of potentially toxic cyanobacterial species and the type and concentration of toxins (microcystins) detected in the collected samples. Obtained results show that in Kashubian lakes cyanobacterial blooms are most often formed by species belonging to Microcystis, Dolichospermum and Planktothrix genera. The highest concentrations of microcystins were recorded in Białe Lake (2005) and Karczemne Lake (2006).
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Earth and related environmental sciences (Natural sciences)
- Natural Sciences (Biological sciences)
CC BY-NC-NDNon-commercial - No Derivative Works
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- 10.34808/9029-e271 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 74 times