The dataset contains data gathered from environmental sensors installed in two locations:
- Gdańsk, Traugutta St. (002) - 54°22'13.4"N 18°36'56.4"E
- Leźno, Lipowa Al. (003) - 54°20'40.4"N 18°26'37.7"E
Readings cover a period of time from June 1, 2019 to June 8, 2020 and contain temperature, pressure, humidity, lighting (lux), voltage measurement of the rain sensor (inversely proportional to precipitation), air pollution with PM2.5 and PM10 particles. Due to various technical problems, gaps in sensor recording may appear.
The data from each sensor type is placed in a separate csv file, the first column is always a timestamp in the POSIX representation.
The following sensors were used:
- Adafruit BME280 - temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity
- Waveshare TSL2581FN – light sensor,
- Vaisala Yl-83 – rain dector,
- Nova Fitness SDS018 – air sensor (PM2.5, PM10).
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Information and communication technology (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- 10.34808/bcfc-3j24 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 46 times