The dataset contains signals gathered in the course of therapeutic sessions carried out with patients suffering from acquired brain damages. Participants’ actions were monitored with an eye-gaze tracking (EGT) device and with an electroencephalogram EEG monitoring headset.
All experiments were carried out in the “EPIMIGREN” Neurorehabilitation Medical Centre in Osielsko, Poland. The data were collected during three periods. A total of 33 participants were involved in the study. To discover if participants were able to be mentally involved in activities initiated by the therapist, a set of activities was conceived.
Ground truth data about GCS scores, diagnosis and file assignment to every subject are provided in the ParticipantsInfo.xlsx Excel file.
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Information and communication technology (Engineering and Technology)
- Medical sciences (Medical and Health Sciences )
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- 10.34808/exqc-6710 open in new tab
- Source of financing:
- Ethical papers:
- The ethics committee of the Collegium Medicum Ludwika Rydygiera decision No. KB 115/2017
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 15 times