The presented dataset is related to experimental detection of the ARS-CoV-2 specific IgG antibodies by the fibre optic microsphere-based sensor. To perform measurement we used a dedicated microsphere-based probe whose surface was immobilized.
The measurement system consisted of the broadband light source with central wavelength 1550 nm, optical spectrum analyzer, fibre optic link with splicer made of the single-mode fibre SMF 28 and sensors. The probe was placed in samples with different concentrations of the IgG antibodies. We have recorded optical spectra for IgG concentration ranging from 1 mg/mL to 1 fg/mL.
For each concentration, we performed a series of 10 measurements which was taken over a controlled period of time.
open in new tabCC BY-NCNon-commercial
- Year of publication:
- Verification date:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Chemical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/nr3s-nc60 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 85 times