The data set was obtained during the project focus on the determination of changes in physiological parameters due to a stressful situation.
The measurements were conducted with the system which consists e.g. sensors of temperature, skin resistance, and pulse.
A long-term (5 hours) measurement of physiological parameters was performed on the healthy volunteers (female, age 24).
Acronyms used into a dataset:
t- time (counted every 5 seconds);
R – skin resistance (HI – too high value to be measured);
X – detection of stress (can be 0 or 1)
H – pulse
B- the value of the battery charge
T – skin temperature.
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/few1-sp81 open in new tab
- Long-term measurement of physiological parameters - adults
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication Stress Monitoring System for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- publication Selection of physiological parameters for optoelectronic system supporting behavioral therapy of autistic children
- publication System supporting behavioral therapy for children with autism
- publication Support for Employees with ASD in the Workplace Using a Bluetooth Skin Resistance Sensor–A Preliminary Study
seen 10 times