The data presents photomonitoring (visual documentation report in the form of photographs) of activities carried out as a part of prototyping and implementation of the pilot project in the area of the “Polanki” market and its immediate vicinity in the Gdańsk-Oliwa district documented in October 2020 year, during the 1st step of the monitoring. The monitoring of the Market covers the spatial, functional and analysis of use by residents. The monitoring was carried out systematically from July 2020 to November 2020 (earlier monitoring was not possible due to the introduction of restrictions related to the COVID 19 pandemic). The full monitoring was carried out through on-site visits using the Monitoring Card. The photographic documentation supplements the full monitoring documentation. The monitoring is the basis for subsequent analyzes used in the implementation of the pilot project of the “Polanki” Market.
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Architecture and urban planning (Engineering and Technology)
- 10.34808/zqqh-kq54 open in new tab
- Photomonitoring of activities, prototyping and implementation of the pilot project in the area of the "Polanki" market, Gdańsk-Oliwa district, step1
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- dataset Monitoring of activities carried out as part of prototyping and implementation of the pilot project in the area of the "Polanki" market and its and its direct neighbourhood, in the Gdańsk-Oliwa district, step1; stage from October 2020 year.
- project Strategia rewitalizacji obiektów handlu targowego z wykorzystaniem metody społecznego katalizatora przedsiębiorczości, repozycjonowania marki oraz placemakingu jako narzędzie polityki lokalnej
seen 8 times