The dataset contains the scanning electron micrographs (SEM), revealing the surface morphology of boron-doped carbon nanowalls electrodes on silicon substrates. The surface is characterized by nano-walled structures. The obtained electrodes were doped with boron at the level of [B]/[C] = 2000ppm in the gas atmosphere during the synthesis.
The selected micrographs were utilized when preparing the manuscript published in Advanced Materials Interfaces: DOI 10.1016/j.bios.2022.114222
open in new tabCC BYAttribution
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Verification date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/dvwd-me44 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication Performance of electrochemical immunoassays for clinical diagnostics of SARS-CoV-2 based on selective nucleocapsid N protein detection: Boron-doped diamond, gold and glassy carbon evaluation
seen 5 times