The dataset contains the scanning electron micrographs (SEM), revealing the surface morphology of boron-doped carbon nanowalls electrodes on silicon substrates. The surface is characterized by nano-walled structures. The obtained electrodes were doped with boron at the level of [B]/[C] = 5000ppm in the gas atmosphere during the synthesis.
The selected micrographs were utilized when preparing the manuscript published in Acta Materialia: DOI 10.1016/j.actamat.2021.116989
open in new tabCC BYAttribution
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Verification date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/134v-v963 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication Self-assembly of vertically oriented graphene nanostructures: multivariate characterisation by Minkowski functionals and fractal geometry
seen 8 times