The acoustic data was collected in 2019, in the Gdansk Deep, in the season: Summer. Data was collected during the day and night. Three split-beam echosounders with frequencies of 38 kHz, 120 kHz and 333 kHz were used to collect the data. The data was collected while the ship was sailing. To ensure data quality, echosounders were calibrated and passive noise was measured.
open in new tabCC BY-NCNon-commercial
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- echoview, Sonar5_Pro, EK80
- Year of publication:
- Verification date:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Physical sciences (Natural sciences)
- Biological sciences (Natural sciences)
- DOI ID 10.34808/en69-pk90 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 23 times