The acoustic data was collected in 2019, in the Bay of Puck, in the season: spring. Data was collected during the day and night. Three split-beam echosounders with frequencies of 38 kHz, 120 kHz and 333 kHz were used to collect the data. The data was collected at a designated study area not far from the city of Hel, while the ship was sailing. To ensure data quality, echosounders were calibrated and passive noise was measured.
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- echoview, Sonar5_Pro, EK80
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Physical sciences (Natural sciences)
- Biological sciences (Natural sciences)
- 10.34808/ffm6-zk97 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 35 times