The dataset contains the electrochemical studies performed for surface activation of the CB-PLA 3D printed electrodes by electrolysis in 1M HCl solution. The studies were performed after treatment at different polarization ranges, as labeled in subfolder names. For each electrode the consecutive studies describe different samples, as labeled in subfolders: reference sample ("surowa"), polished ("szlifowana") and post-activated samples ("po_aktywacji"). The activation polarization curves are also collected ("aktywacja").
The studies were carried out using Autolab 302N potentiostat, in a three-electrode cell with CB-PLA as the working electrode, Pt mesh as the counter electrode, and Ag|AgCl as the reference. The measurements were carried out with cyclic voltammetry (CV) with scan rate 100mV/s. The electrolyte for electrode kinetics evaluation was 0.5M Na2SO4 with 5mM [Fe(CN)6]3- as the redox probe. The activation was carried out in 1M HCl solution.
These results are presented as a part of the research work published in open-access in Applied Surface Science, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2021.151587
open in new tabCC BYAttribution
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Verification date:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
- DOI ID 10.34808/few2-mv93 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication The role of electrolysis and enzymatic hydrolysis treatment in the enhancement of the electrochemical properties of 3D-printed carbon black/poly(lactic acid) structures
- dataset The electrochemical studies of CB-PLA surface activation by electrolysis in 1M NaOH
seen 41 times