The dataset includes XPS spectra of Ce0.8Cu0.2O2-s sintered under air atmosphere. Samples were produced using aqueous soft chemistry methods (microemulsion). The XPS spectra were collected for all species.
Description of the procedure:
X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy analysis (XPS) was performed using X-ray photoelectron spectrometer Omnicron NanoTechnology with 128-channel collector. XPS measurements were undertaken in ultra-high vacuum conditions, below 1.1x10-8 mbar. Photoelectrons were excited by an Mg-Kα X-ray source with X-ray anode operated at 15 keV and 300 W
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/76vb-9202 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication Structural and catalytic properties of ceria layers doped with transition metals for SOFCs fueled by biogas
seen 4 times