The dataset includes XRD patterns of Ce0.8La0.2O2-s nanopowders (nanoparticles,nanocatalyst) prepared using soft template method and further impregnated with 10wt.%Ni using aqueous nitrate solution.
- CTAB was used as a micelle-based templating agent. The powders were precipitated from aqueous nitrate solution using NaOH solution and 250xCMC (critcal micelle concentration) of CTAB. Precipitates were heated up to 90oC, centrifuged and washed several times. The powders were calcined at 400oC. Powders were single-phase.
- Ni(NO3)2*6H2O 1M solution was used for Ni introduction (beta-cyclodextrin was added for better metal dispersion)
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/zcd7-ny52 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- dataset The SEM images of Ce0.8La0.2O2 nanocatalyst infiltrated with 10wt.% Ni prepared using soft template method
seen 4 times