Soil improvement by blasting charge technique is known in geotechnics as one of the efficient and inexpensive method. It can be used in preparing of underground to found road construction and buildings as well. The technique proves usefulness especially when dynamic load is applied. It is because of non-stiff or rather resilient type soil after improvement. In noncohesive or organic soil, blasting charge must be used with well-graded soil or similar granular material layered as working platform. Explosions cause exchange of soil. Using dredged-ash material mixture it can be benefitable in resource management and ecology. The purpose of research was finding a fast method of soil improvement to prepare special constructions like airstrips for landing and taking off light and small aircrafts. Expected results can be achieved after using blasting charge technique.
Web of Science
- publikacja w in. zagranicznym czasopiśmie naukowym (tylko język obcy)
- Published in:
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
pages 1 - 8,
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Mieloszyk E., Wyroślak M.. Airstrip Ground Improvement Works by Blasting Charge Technique and Dredged-Ash Material Mixture. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2019, Vol. 471, nr. 3, s.1-8
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1088/1757-899x/471/4/042016
- Bibliography: test
- F. Saathoff, S. Cantré, Z. Sikora (eds), "Application of dredged materials, coal combustion products and geosynthetics in dike construction", South Baltic Guideline. ISBN 987-3- 86009-423-5, Rostock, 2015. open in new tab
- K. Blacha, M. Wesolowski, "Mobile composite mat ELP-1 CRATER for reconstruction of functional elements airport in crisis situations", Autobusy TEST, 6/2016, pp. 75-84, (in Polish), 2016.
- A. Verruijt, "Soil dynamics", Delft University of Technology, 2004.
- L. C. Evans, "Partial differential equations", American Mathematical Society, vol. 19, 1998.
- D. Zwillinger, "Handbook of differential equations", Academic Press, ISBN 9781493302208, 1997. open in new tab
- E. Mieloszyk, "Application of non-classical operational calculus to solving some boundary value problem", Integral Transforms and Special Functions, Vol 9, No 4, 2000. open in new tab
- E. Mieloszyk, "Non-classical operational calculus in application to generalized dynamical systems", Polish Academy of Sciences Scientific Publishers, Gdansk, 2008. open in new tab
- R. Ossowski, "Environmental aspects of coastal earth structures made of soil-ash composites", Polish Maritime Research, vol. 24, No S1 (93), pp.166-173, 2017. open in new tab
- Z. Sikora, M. Wyroslak, "Dynamic soil improvement by hybrid technologies", ICE Publishing Geotechnical Engineering for Infrastructure and Development, ISBN 0-7277-6067-X, pp. 1469-1474, 2015.
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 66 times
Recommended for you
- M. Wiszniewski,
- S. Zdzislaw,
- A. Cabalar