On the basis of the conducted research it can be concluded that the majority of the existing urban regeneration problems are revealed by the lack of an in-depth analysis of sources and risk factors. For the above reasons, the subject of this study is classification of urban regeneration's participants as a basis for identification of construction investment's risk sources. The research methodology is based on an in-depth analysis of the available documentation of four urban regeneration projects implemented in Gdańsk, which was confronted with the provisions of the Regeneration Act. The conducted analysis allowed to clearly classify the participants of urban regeneration process, also indicating its direct and indirect beneficiaries. As a consequence, the elaboration defines the responsibility of participants in the investment process, and at the same time allows to divide the risk between individual entities implementing activities covered by the intervention area. The observations described in the article also concern shortcomings in the documentation including, among others, lack of the definition of the required experience of design units depending on the nature of the construction works being carried out.
Web of Science
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Published in:
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
pages 1 - 8,
- Title of issue:
- IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering strony 1 - 8
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Apollo M..: Classification of Urban Regeneration Participants as a Basis for Identification of Construction Investment's Risk Sources, W: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2019, ,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1088/1757-899x/471/11/112053
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 18 times