In the paper the principle of M2M communications in transport systems is presented. The concept of M2M system architecture is considered. Characteristics of M2M communications for example data transmission, monitoring and other services for transport applications are presented. The problem of communications interfaces design for M2M applications is analysed. Next, the proposal of M2M communication interface for transport applications is considered. In the last part, the V2X communication is characterized as well as the 802.11p communication standard and the LTE-V system for implementation of this type of communication are presented.
Web of Science
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 16th International Conference on Transport Systems Telematics (TST) strony 149 - 162
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Gajewska M..: Design of M2M Communications Interfaces in Transport Systems, W: 16th International Conference on Transport Systems Telematics (TST), 2016, Springer,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1007/978-3-319-49646-7
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 25 times