The paper presents the results of damage detection in a riveted aluminium plate. The detection method has been based on Lamb wave propagation. The plate has been analysed numerically and experimentally. Numerical calculations have been carried out by the use of the time-domain spectral finite element method, while for the experimental analysis laser scanning Doppler vibrometry (LSDV) has been utilised. The panel has been excited by a 5-pulse sinusoidal wave packet of a 35 kHz carrier frequency. A comparison of the experimental and analytical result indicates a good quality of the proposed damage detection technique.
full text is not available in portal
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 3rd Polish Congress of Mechanics (PCM) / 21st International Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics (CMM) strony 147 - 150
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Doliński Ł., Krawczuk M., Palacz M., Żak A..: Detection of damages in a rivetted plate, W: 3rd Polish Congress of Mechanics (PCM) / 21st International Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics (CMM), 2016, Taylor& Francis Group,.
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 61 times