The paper presents the results of dynamic analysis of the small-span railway bridge, subjected to an action of moving trains. Numerical simulations were performed using three different load models: series of moving forces, series of moving single-mass and double-mass oscillators. The parameters of the vehicle were taken from the existing EN57 train. The parameters of the bridge were taken from the existing steel span of 10,24 m long. In both cases, the dynamic parameters were identified based on free-response measurements using modal identification techniques. Vibrations of the midpoint of the bridge as well as the mass of the oscillator have been analyzed. Numerical results obtained for individual load models were compared with the results of in-situ tests performed under operating conditions.
Web of Science
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Published in:
MATEC Web of Conferences
pages 1 - 8,
- Title of issue:
- 64 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) strony 1 - 8
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Szafrański M..: Dynamics of the small-span railway bridge under moving loads, W: 64 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB), 2019, ,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1051/matecconf/201926210014
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 41 times