Drawing on existing research dealing with time in brand and brand management, this paper aims at providing a comprehensive and coherent framework of some time-related concepts, with a special emphasis on what happens when a brand reaches the senescence stage. In addition, it strives to consider what happens when a brand becomes long-lived enough, looking at the brand’s customer base. While undoubtedly time affects customers’ age and generations, the demand side of the brand-customer relationship is actually under-researched. Finally, a research agenda is developed, in order to improve what is currently known about such an important but neglected topic as the effects that the passing of time has both on the brand and on the consumers it addresses to.
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 10th Annual Conference of the EuroMed Academy of Business strony 247 - 256
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Brunetti F., Confente I., Kucharska W., Kaufmann H..: Framing the Temporal Dimensions of a Brand, W: 10th Annual Conference of the EuroMed Academy of Business, 2017, EuroMed Press,.
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 13 times