Measurements and visualization of acoustic field around an organ pipe are presented. Sound intensity technique was applied for this purpose. Measurements were performed in free field. The organ pipe was activated with a constant air flow, produced by an external compressor, aimed at obtaining long-term steady state responses of generated acoustic signal. Sound energy distribution was measured in a defined fixed grid of points by means of multichannel acoustic vector sensor. For a precise positioning of the acoustic probe the specialized Cartesian robot was applied. Obtained results made it possible to produce visualizations of sound intensity distribution of radiated acoustic energy around the considered organ pipe.
Web of Science
full text is not available in portal
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- SPA 2015, Signal Processing, Algorithms, Architectures, Arrangements, And Applications, Conference Proceedings strony 145 - 150
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Kotus J., Odya P., Kostek B..: Measurements and visualization of sound field distribution around organ pipe, W: SPA 2015, Signal Processing, Algorithms, Architectures, Arrangements, And Applications, Conference Proceedings, 2015, Poznan University of Technology,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1109/spa.2015.7365150
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 66 times