A multi transformer flyback converter topology for supplying transistor drivers is presented. The topology presents some advantages over typical multi output single transformer, as reduction of effective leakage inductance, equal magnetic coupling between primary and secondary circuits and better isolation between outputs. Simulation study carried out in the LTSpice IV program and preliminary experimental results indicate high performance of the six isolated output symmetrical positive and negative dc power supply.
Web of Science
full text is not available in portal
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 10th International Conference on Compatibility, Power Electronics and Power Engineering (CPE-POWERENG) strony 428 - 432
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Kolincio M., Chrzan P., Musznicki P..: Multi-Transformer Flyback Converter for Supplying Isolated IGBT and MOSFET Drivers, W: 10th International Conference on Compatibility, Power Electronics and Power Engineering (CPE-POWERENG), 2016, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1109/cpe.2016.7544226
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 30 times