In this work, design of small antennas using efficient numerical optimization is investigated. We exploit variable-fidelity electromagnetic (EM) simulations and the adaptively adjusted design specifications (AADS) technique. Combination of these methods allows us to simultaneously adjust multiple geometry parameters of the antenna structure of interest in a computationally feasible manner, leading to substantial reduction of the antenna size while maintaining acceptable reflection level. Our approach is demonstrated using a UWB monopole.
full text is not available in portal
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation strony 585 - 586
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Kozieł S., Bekasiewicz A..: Small Antenna Design Using Surrogate-Based Optimization, W: 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 2014, APSURSI,.
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 29 times