Since 2001, trolleybus system in Gdynia has been involved in many activities related to the reduction of power consumption, both in terms of implementation and research and development. In 2011 was introduced the first supercapacitor storage energy system. In PKT started applications of Smart Grid technologies in supply network: the bilateral supply. The paper presents results of these this novel investitions.
full text is not available in portal
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 9th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering (ELEKTROENERGETIKA) strony 133 - 137
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Bartłomiejczyk M..: Smart Grid in Practise - Implementation of the Billaterall Supply in Gdynia Trolleybus Network, W: 9th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering (ELEKTROENERGETIKA), 2017, TECHNICAL UNIV KOSICE,.
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 30 times