Abstract: This paper presents a novel algorithm for accelerating 3D Finite Element Method simulations by introducing macromodels created in local model order reduction in the selected subdomains of the computational domain. It generates the projection basis for a compact system of equations associated with a separate subdomain. Due to non-linear frequency dependency in the Right Hand Side (RHS), the standard reduction methods do not perform properly. The proposed algorithm alleviates this problem being easy to implement and accurate in wide frequency band simulations of complex structures.
Web of Science
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- Microwave, Radar and Wireless Communications (MIKON), 2016 21st International Conference on strony 1 - 4
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Fotyga G., Nyka K..: Wideband Model Order Reduction for Macromodels in Finite Element Method , W: Microwave, Radar and Wireless Communications (MIKON), 2016 21st International Conference on, 2016, IEEE,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1109/mikon.2016.7491973
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 21 times