prof. dr hab. inż. Ryszard Strzelecki
- Professor at Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines
- 2017-10-01 - present at Full Professor - Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines Faculty of Electrical and Control Enginering Gdańsk University of Technology
- 2008-09-01 - present at Professor - Scinces Consultant/Head of the Baltic Laboratory of Power Electronics Technologies in Gdynia Department of High Power Converters Electrotechnical Institute
- Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines
- Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
Budynek A Elektrotech.
room EM-318 open in new tab
This paper presents different topologies of voltage inverters with alternative input LC networks. The basic topology is known in the literature as a Z-source inverter (ZSI). Alternative passive networks were named by the authors as T-sources. T-source inverter has fewer reactive components in comparison to conventional Z-source inverter. The most significant advantage of the T-source inverter (TSI) is its use of a common voltage...
Obtained scientific degrees/titles
Obtained science titleprof. Electrical engineering (Technology)Wydział Elektrotechniki i Automatyki AGH w Krakowie
Obtained science degreedr hab. inż. Electrical engineering (Technology)Instytut Elektrodynamiki AN Ukrainy (VAK ZSRR)
Obtained science degreedr inż. Electrical engineering (Technology)Politechnika Kijowska, Wydział Elektroniki
seen 3477 times