prof. dr hab. inż. Ryszard Strzelecki
- Profesor at Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines
- 2017-10-01 - present at Full Professor - Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines Faculty of Electrical and Control Enginering Gdańsk University of Technology
- 2008-09-01 - present at Professor - Scinces Consultant/Head of the Baltic Laboratory of Power Electronics Technologies in Gdynia Department of High Power Converters Electrotechnical Institute
- Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines
- Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
Budynek A Elektrotech.
pokój EM-318 open in new tab
mpedance-source networks are an increasingly popular solution in power converter applications, especially in single-stage buck-boost power conversion to avoid additional front-end dc-dc power converters. In the survey papers published, no analytical comparisons of different topologies have been described, which makes it difficult to choose the best option. Thus, the aim of this paper is to present a comprehensive analytical comparison...
Obtained scientific degrees/titles
Obtained science titleprof. Electrical engineering (Technology)Wydział Elektrotechniki i Automatyki AGH w Krakowie
Obtained science degreedr hab. inż. Electrical engineering (Technology)Instytut Elektrodynamiki AN Ukrainy (VAK ZSRR)
Obtained science degreedr inż. Electrical engineering (Technology)Politechnika Kijowska, Wydział Elektroniki
seen 1587 times