prof. dr hab. inż. Ryszard Strzelecki
- Profesor at Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines
- 2017-10-01 - present at Full Professor - Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines Faculty of Electrical and Control Enginering Gdańsk University of Technology
- 2008-09-01 - present at Professor - Scinces Consultant/Head of the Baltic Laboratory of Power Electronics Technologies in Gdynia Department of High Power Converters Electrotechnical Institute
- Department of Power Electronics and Electrical Machines
- Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
Budynek A Elektrotech.
pokój EM-318 open in new tab
This article gives a tutorial overview of the most important issues related to the use of power electronic systems in power engineering, with respect to the urgent need for modernization of existing grids in the direction of intelligent networks. The main problems and conditions bound up with the construction of Smart Grids and the location, as well as functioning in them of the most important power electronic systems are presented...
Obtained scientific degrees/titles
Obtained science titleprof. Electrical engineering (Technology)Wydział Elektrotechniki i Automatyki AGH w Krakowie
Obtained science degreedr hab. inż. Electrical engineering (Technology)Instytut Elektrodynamiki AN Ukrainy (VAK ZSRR)
Obtained science degreedr inż. Electrical engineering (Technology)Politechnika Kijowska, Wydział Elektroniki
seen 662 times