mgr inż. Sebastian Cygert
- Assistant at Department of Multimedia Systems
- wind turbine
- ai safety · robustness · uncertainty estimation · pedestrian detection · object detection.
- akustyczny czujnik wektorowy
- cnn robustness detection uncertainty
- convolutional neural network, pedestrian detection, robustness, style-transfer, data augmentation, uncertainty estimation
- facial motion capture
- image based classification
In this article, the problem of creating a safe pedestrian detection model that can operate in the real world is tackled. While recent advances have led to significantly improved detection accuracy on various benchmarks, existing deep learning models are vulnerable to invisible to the human eye changes in the input image which raises concerns about its safety. A popular and simple technique for improving robustness is using data...
Traffic monitoring from closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras on embedded systems is the subject of the performed experiments. Solving this problem encounters difficulties related to the hardware limitations, and possible camera placement in various positions which affects the system performance. To satisfy the hardware requirements, vehicle detection is performed using a lightweight Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), named...
seen 438 times