mgr inż. Tomasz Żochowski
- Assistant at Instytut Mechaniki i Konstrukcji Maszyn
- badania eksperymentalne
- hydrodynamic bearing, oil groove, bearing clearance, shaft, beveling of the shaft, computer simulation
- hydrodynamic bearing, water lubrication, computer simulation, modernization, guaiacum wood, historic object.
- lozyska hydrodynamiczne
- modyfikacja powierzchni
- orc turbo generator, tilting pad journal bearings, bearing clearance adjustment
- panewka cienkoscienna, zacisk w gniezdzie, stanowisko badawcze, badania doswiadczalne, symulacje komputerowe mes
The aim of this study was to analyse the performance of journal bearings with specially created dimples on the sliding surface and operating under various conditions. The texture was created on the bearing surface that co-acted with the smooth journal; moreover, the variation of the textured surface of the journal mating with the smooth bearing was tested, and the results were compared to those obtained with the standard smooth...
The article introduces a design and analysis results of a prototype ORC (organic Rankine cycle) turbo generator rotor assembly of 300kW power, supported by tilting-pad bearings of original design. The calculations were performed for a prototype turbo generator rotor. The shaft of this machine is supported with two radial bearings, lubricated with an unusual lubricant – a low-boiling-point agent. The main objective of the presented...
THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION OF THIN-WALLED BEARING SHELL’S DESIGN PARAMETERS AND ASSEMBLY CONDITIONS ON THE HOLDING TORQUE INSIDE A HOUSING BORE OF A CONNECTING ROD
The aim of the work was the experimental and theoretical evaluation of the inﬂuence of the most important parameters determining the holding torque of a thin-walled bearing shell inside a housing bore of a connecting rod. The main investigated parameters were defned by authors experience in this feld. In the frst stage of research, a special test stand was designed in order to allow measuring the real values of the friction torque...
seen 1756 times