1973-1978 – Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, University of Gdańsk in Gdańsk, Mathematical Physics, M. Sc.
1979 – Diploma of Postgraduate Studies, Pedagogics
1989 – Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences in Warsaw, Theoretical Physics, Ph. D.
2010-2012 – Diploma of Postgraduate Studies, Mathematics
· 09.1983 – Trieste (Italy) – International Centre for Theoretical Physics – International Colloquium on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics
· 08.1984 – Schloβ Rauischholzhausen near Gieβen (Germany) – International Summer School on Symmetry Related Crystal Structures: Group-Subgroup Relations
· 01.1985 – Karpacz (Poland) – Winter School of Theoretical Physics on Spontaneous Symmetry Breakdown and Related Subjects
· 09.1990 – Zajączkowo near Poznań (Poland) – International School on Symmetry and Structural Properties of Condensed Matter
1978-2008 – Pomeranian Academy (previously: Pedagogical Academy) in Słupsk, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
since 2008 – Gdańsk University of Technology in Gdańsk, Mathematics Teaching and Distance Learning Centre
Conferences and invited lectures
“Raman scattering tensors for ice Ih” VIIth Symposium on the Physics and Chemistry of Ice, 1-5 Sept. 1986, Grenoble, France.
“Raman scattering tensors for ice Ih” 7th General Conference of the CMD of the EPS, 7-10 April 1987, Pisa, Italy.
“Second order Raman scattering tensors for the hexagonal ice” XIIIth General Assembly of EGS, 21-25 March 1988, Bologna, Italy.
“Raman scattering in hexagonal ice influenced by symmetry of crystal lattice” International School on Symmetry and Structural Properties of Condensed Matter, 6-12 Sept. 1990, Zajączkowo near Poznań, Poland.
“Configurations and electron affinities of water, water-methanol and formic acid clusters” LEEMI IV – NEGATIVE IONS: Experiment and Theory, 6-9 Oct. 2005, Castle Smolenice, Slovakia.
“Possible configurations of clusters of H3+ and H2 and their energies” Royal Society Discussion Meeting and a Satellite Meeting: Physics, Chemistry and Astronomy of H3+, 16-18 Jan. 2006, London, UK.
“Clusters which occur at interfaces of water and ice” 11th International Conference on the Physics and Chemistry of Ice, PCI 2006, 23-28 July 2006, Bremerhaven, Germany.
“Mixed water clusters with hydrogen chloride and methanol” 23nd Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology, 16-19 June 2008, Prague, Czech Republic.
1992-2004 – additional employment in primary school (one year – teaching mathematics), electric technical school (for five years – teaching mathematics and physics) and secondary school (for ten years – teaching physics)
1994-2004 – organization of competition or seminars for pupils of secondary schools in physics and astronomy
2000-2015 – Expert of Educational Ministry in Promotion of Teachers
2001 – Diploma of Certificated Teacher
2006 – Examiner of physics and astronomy of secondary-school final exam
– teaching mathematics through examples from physics, quantum chemistry, materials sciences etc
– theory of groups representations
– Clebsch – Gordan coefficients for the space groups representations
– role of symmetry in behaviour of physical systems
– role of symmetry in construction of chemical compounds or clusters
wyświetlono 898 razy