PhD Mattia Pierpaoli
- 2019 - present Ulam Researcher w Wydział Elektroniki, Telekomunikacji i Informatyki
Słowa kluczowe Pomoc
- : recalcitrant pollutants / anodic oxidation / mineralisation efficiency / critical raw materials / boron-doped diamonds / advanced oxidation process
- carbon nanowalls
- chemical vapor deposition
- emerging pollutants
- landfill leachates and technological wastewater
- landfill leachatesmembrane bioreactorultrafiltrationnanofiltrationendocrine disruptors: phthalates and bisphenol amicrobial community
- metagenomic approach
- micropollutants, endocrine disruptors
To benefit the environment and society, EU legislation has introduced a ‘zero waste’ strategy, in which waste material should be converted to resources. Such legislation is supported by the solid waste hierarchy concept, which is a set of priorities in waste management. Under this concept, municipal solid waste plants (MSWPs) should be equipped with sorting and recycling facilities, composting/incineration units and landfill prisms...
Influence of Binders and Lightweight Aggregates on the Properties of Cementitious Mortars: From Traditional Requirements to Indoor Air Quality Improvement
Efficiency of landfill leachate treatment in a MBR/UF system combined with NF, with a special focus on phthalates and bisphenol A removal
In this study, a pilot-scale membrane bioreactor (MBR) was operated at a municipal solid waste plant (MSWP) to treat a mixture of landfill leachates (LLs) obtained from modern (MP-LLs) and previous (PP-LLs) waste cells. The MBR unit combined anoxic and aerobic zones with external ultra- and nanofiltration (MBR/UF and MBR/UF/NF, respectively). In addition to the removal of macropollutants, special attention was given to phthalates...
wyświetlono 44 razy